Head of Facilities Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Facilities to join a large acute Trust and manage strategically and operationally all Soft service Facilities Services including Catering, House Keeping, Linen and Laundry, Telephony, Portering, Transport, Waste and Procurement.
Main Duties and responsibilities;
* Manage the non clinical support services across Facilities ensuring performance and value for money.
* Auditing i.e. Food hygiene, cleaning standards and PEAT inspections.
* Manage out-sourced external providers to achieve good working partnerships
* Review, update and implement Facilities policies and risk assessments
* To be a standard lead for delegated standards in relation to Care Quality Commission
* Responsible for Health and Safety Issues relevant to the services provided
* Support the Director of Estates and Facilities in change management
The desired candidate with possess a Degree + MSc in Facilities Management Or professional knowledge plus additional specialist, management knowledge acquired though training and experience to Masters level or equivalent. They will have a minimum of 3 years Senior Management experience relating to market testing, contract monitoring and managing facilities. NHS experience is strongly desired.
Experience :NHS, Senior Management
Location : London
Reference Number :FacilitiesM